The statement “E-Cigarette Sales Tapered Off Last Year After Big Surge” suggests that there was a significant increase or surge in e-cigarette sales at some point in the past, followed by a decrease in sales over the course of the last year. บุหรี่ไฟฟ้า
This trend could be attributed to several factors, including:
- Regulatory Changes: Many countries and regions have implemented stricter regulations on e-cigarettes and vaping products. These regulations might include restrictions on advertising, flavor bans, or age limits for purchasing these products. Such regulations can impact sales.
- Health Concerns: There have been growing concerns about the health effects of e-cigarettes and vaping. Reports of vaping-related lung illnesses and studies on the risks associated with vaping have influenced public perception and consumption patterns. ขายบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า
- Market Saturation: In some markets, e-cigarette products may have reached a point of market saturation, where most potential users have already adopted the technology. This can lead to a tapering off of sales as the customer base stabilizes.
- Economic Factors: Economic downturns or changes in consumer spending habits can also affect the sales of discretionary items like e-cigarettes.
- Pandemic Effects: The COVID-19 pandemic may have influenced e-cigarette sales as well. It could have impacted consumer behavior, supply chains, and the retail environment.
To get a complete understanding of this trend, it would be important to look at specific sales data, market research reports, and industry analyses for the e-cigarette market during the specified time period. The exact reasons for the tapering off of sales may vary by region and may depend on various complex factors.
Deals of e-cigarettes rose by almost 47% from January 2020, not long before the pandemic hit the US, to December 2022, as per an investigation delivered on Thursday by the Communities for Infectious prevention and Avoidance. พอตใช้แล้วทิ้ง
The increment over that period happened while teens and youthful grown-ups detailed in reviews that they had as of late attempted e-cigarettes at a lot higher rates than more seasoned grown-ups.
As indicated by the C.D.C., around 4.5 percent of all grown-ups said they utilized e-cigarettes. Be that as it may, the rates went up as the age dropped. Around 14% of secondary school understudies and 11 percent of youthful grown-ups announced utilizing the gadgets inside the most recent 30 days of the review, the C.D.C. information showed.
Deals were all the while becoming through May of last year, however at that point dropped by 12% through December. Scientists credited the downfall to a few potential elements, remembering state or nearby boycotts for seasoned items; government implementation; and the presentation of gadgets that offered great many “puffs” in a solitary gadget.
Generally, four-week deals of e-cigarettes moved to 25.9 million units before the end of last year, from 15.5 million units in mid 2020.