The Christmas season is here, and if you work in the hospitality sector, you are no doubt aware that this is the busiest time of the year for you. You need to get moving and organise your kitchen if it hasn’t already been done for this busy season. I’ve put up a list of 10 buffet kitchen goods that will help you deal with the extra clients by making your kitchen more effective.
One kochplatten.de coffee urn If you own a breakfast business, you should be aware that almost all of your customers want coffee as soon as they sit down. A coffee urn that keeps the freshly made coffee warm throughout breakfast is a significant time saver.
Croissant Warmer, second. Again, you presumably provide croissants as part of your morning offering. The best way to enjoy this delectable pastry is warm. However, attempting to reheat a croissant just serves to dry out the pastry. A croissant warmer maintains the food’s temperature so that it is always ready to be served.
3. A milk dispenserYou may keep the milk prepared for serving so that you can use it in cereal, coffee, or tea thanks to this useful kitchen appliance. Your waiters will spend less time rushing between the kitchen and the breakfast area as a result.
4. Cereal dispensersIt is preferable to have a set of cereal dispensers next to your milk pail dispenser. Provide your consumers with a range of cereal selections.
5. Sugar bowlsMake sure you have enough sugar bowls on hand. Customers will need a lot of sugar for their cereals, coffee, and tea.
If you own a posh restaurant where your customers value style, you must keep this in mind.At a condiment station, all of the containers needed to pour the most common sauces are on a single serving station.
chafing plates These are required to provide a breakfast buffet service. The breakfast meals should be kept warm while being served, so make sure of that. enables clients to come back for another warm dish of breakfast.
8th ice bucketIn this hot weather, an ice bucket comes in extremely handy. For the purpose of keeping your customer’s bottle of champagne cool, place an ice bucket full of ice on their table.
9. Juicer refills.Fresh juice should be included as part of your breakfast buffet. You may purchase a couple of juice dispensers so you may distribute strawberry, mango, and orange juice.
10. Trays. As unimportant as it may sound, make sure your clients have access to adequate trays. When kids arrive at the buffet area and there are no trays available, it might be frustrating.
These 10 pieces of buffetware and catering gear will make serving your buffet breakfast easier.
CaterWeb has a complete selection of supplies for commercial kitchens, and if required, we also provide free demos and hands-on training. Visit our website to access our online shop, or feel free to stop by our brand-new showroom instead.
Please give us a call at 0861 CATERWEB or send an email to [email protected] with your query so that we can help with your catering equipment needs!